The Netfilter HomePage: 0.1.9
Known outstanding bugs:
- Documentation has fallen behind code again.
- But I don't have an SMP box to test, and I just rewrote
the locking code.
- Should work with gcc 2.7.x (no more `memset undefined').
- Local NFS and conntrack should work fine.
- Speed should be fine for modems.
- `Call rusty: need skb_realloc_tailroom!' for ftp cured.
- tcp and udp ports printed correctly in iptables.
- Should compile on libc5 for SURE this time.
- Not much; too many bugs to fix and locking to rewrite.